Born in Alona, 1910. Studied at the Higher School of
Fine Arts in Athens (1929 - 1932 and 1934 - 1938) under
Umberto Argyro, DemetriosBiskinis, Spyros Vikatos (drawing
and painting) and Yiannis Kefallinos (engraving) works
as Art teacher ath the Famagusta Gymnasium (1942 - 1944)
and at the Pancyprian Cymnasium (1950 - 1969). Was also
involved in stage design. In 1950 travelled to London
and to other European cities, where he stayed for six
months and renewed his contact with art. He later
repeated his travels abroad 1964 he was the pioneer for
the establishment of the Cyprus Chamber of Fine Arts.
From 1969 until 1975 was a member of the Educational
Service Commission of the Ministry of Education.
Developed wider cultural activities and was many time
member of art committees of the Ministry of Education
and other government department.
Has shown his work in one-man exhibitions and
participated in many group exhibitions in Cyprus and